It is very important that we find a way so that, if we are not used to the exercise, we adopt an integral routine that allows us to see results little by little without hurting us.
Exercise is essential for being fit and healthy. However, it is also essential if we want to shape our silhouette to have healthy and beautiful shapes. In this way, we will achieve the perfect balance between overweight and excessive thinness.
Discover in this article what are the best exercises to shape the silhouette from head to toe. With this routine, we will be able to tone both the upper and the lower part of the body.
The result will be more defined muscles, less fat, more flexibility, no flaccidity and greater resistance, vitality and optimism.
Exercise routine to shape your body
The exercise routine that we present below is simple but very effective. We can do it at home at any time and we will not need any extra equipment. A little weight can be useful if you want to increase the intensity (it can be for example bottles of water), as well as music, which will help us to maintain the energy.
The number of repetitions, series and intensity depends on each one. We must do it gradually to avoid too much stiffness or injury.
The ideal is to increase gradually until we reach our goal. At this point, we will stop accelerating the pace and try to keep a constant pace.
1. Legs spread apart
This first warm-up is very important not to hurt you and prepare your body to perform the exercises we will present below.
To perform this warm up, you will have to jump by opening your legs and arms in a coordinated way for 30 seconds. As you can see, it is not difficult and it will allow you to prepare for the exercises that follow.
Squats are one of the classic exercises to shape your figure. They are simple to do, they do not require the use of machines and you can do them at any time. They are very effective to strengthen and give a beautiful shape to the buttocks, thighs and calves.
How to do ?
- To perform squats, stand up and spread your legs at hip width.
- Bend your knees little by little and lower your buttocks to the ground as far as you can go without taking your feet off the ground.
- Always keep your back straight.
3. The jumps
If in addition to toning your legs, you must eliminate fat, you will need to perform aerobic exercise. In this way, you will also increase resistance and breathing capacity. An excellent way to do this is to perform different types of jumps.
- A home exercise can be the skipping rope. This simple practice involves a significant energy expenditure.
- Another option for those who suffer from the joints may be the trampoline. It is possible to buy individual trampolines for the house.
However, you must always keep in mind that you must jump on the tip of your feet and not on your heels.
4. Step on the chair
For this exercise, you will need a chair or a bench. It is important that the chair you choose has a normal height. Also, try to stall the chair to prevent it from moving during exercise and hurting you.
- To perform this exercise, you will have to get on the chair and go down again. This exercise is performed with both legs repeatedly and for 30 seconds.
- You will have to try to do the exercise without stopping and as many times as possible.
5. Abdominal crunch
The central part of our body shows us if we are in shape. It is common to accumulate fat in the abdomen, so do not forget to work in this area. However, a good diet will also be essential to shape your body, especially the size.
After the jumps, you will work the abdominals. For this exercise, you will have to lie down on a flat surface. You can use a carpet to avoid being on the cold floor and at the same time avoid hurting your back.
- For 30 seconds, you will lift the bust by pulling with the abdomen and lower abdominal muscles.
- The arms will accompany the body forward and when you get off, you will have to raise them above the head.
- If you wish to do this exercise in a deeper way, when you flex your abdomen, you can also raise your arms towards the ceiling.
- Then, you will lower your arms to shoulder height and relax your abdomen. You can also combine two arm raises before ending abdominal flexion.
6. Elevation of the knees
With this exercise, you will have almost finished! Do you remember the first warming of the beginning? Well, in this case, you will perform a similar exercise, but this time you will have to run without moving.
- For 30 seconds, you will run without moving by raising your knees as much as possible.
- As a reference, think that the knees should touch the chest. It will be the right height.
7. The plank
The board is an intense and effective exercise to strengthen the abdomen:
- Lie face down and carry your weight on your elbows and toes.
- Keep the body elevated and parallel to the ground, without lifting the buttocks and wrapping up the abs.
8. The pumps
The upper body fascinates many men and is a big concern for women. Whether you want to avoid flaccid tissue or get a firm and beautiful breast, you should practice traditional pumps.
There are many variants of pumps. The initial position is the same as that of the board, presented in the previous point. However, here you can rest on your elbows or on your hands.
You can also do them only with one arm and then with the other. Everything will depend on your resistance and your preferences.
9. Side Plank
You almost come to the end! This last of the exercises consists of realizing the board once on the right and again on the left. Each movement will take about 30 seconds.
- Stand on one side, sideways, with the body fully stretched by resting your forearm on the floor.
- You can raise the upper arm to the ceiling or rest it along your body.
10. The right back
To shape your figure, you must not only tone the muscles and burn fat, but also have a good posture. The chest back and the curved back are not part of the attributes of a healthy and strong body.
Therefore, you must perform exercises to stretch the back:
- Lie on your back and take your knees in your arms.
- Swing side to side to massage the spine.
- Then drop your knees pulled to the side, to the ground, and look at the opposite side while you stretch your arm horizontally.
- You will thus perform a nice stretch of a large part of the lateral side of the back. Then repeat the same thing on the other side.