The problem when we do not do the exercises properly is that we do not get the desired results, but in addition, we can hurt ourselves or suffer from injuries of all kinds.
Sometimes we try to achieve results by doing exercises that are impossible to achieve because of the mistakes we make.
Pay attention to this article. If you are able to eliminate these mistakes during your workout, you are sure to get better results.
1.Bridge with hips
If you practice this exercise, you must take into account that it will not be correct if, while you bridge, your spine is rounded.
It is bad for the back because, in this case, the load does not fall on the glutes, but on the lower back.
- The right choice would be to do the same thing with your knees parallel to the floor.
- To do this, you will have to lift the hips up and make a straight line with the torso and hips.
- Remember to tighten the glutes and abs to the maximum.
2.Moving from one leg to the other
Be very careful because you may not be doing this exercise properly.
If your torso leans forward and your knees are bent at an acute angle, you may be injured. This is because you overload the spine and knees.
- The right choice when doing this exercise is to place your back in an upright position and not to raise your hips.
- Keep in mind that knees should be bent at a 90-degree angle.
Pay attention to this exercise, which can also be dangerous. If your back is not straight when you hold the board, the exercise loses its effectiveness.
- Therefore, the solution is to be careful not to hurt yourself by forming a straight line from head to toe.
- Bend your arms at a 90 degree angle and keep your head straight when doing this exercise.
4. Squats with a bar
Squats with a bar are another interesting exercise.
But be careful how you do the squats. Because if your knees exceed the tip of your feet, your back will be vaulted. And the bar will rest on your neck, which can cause you an injury.
- The proper way to do this exercise is to match the bar with the middle of the feet.
- So you have to arch your back and keep your heels on the ground. Then do the squats.
5. Hold the bar properly
Be very careful when you hold the bar. When the bar rests on your neck, it’s dangerous. The right way to do this exercise is to put your elbows back and your hand close to the shoulder blades.
You will be able to arch your back and exercise your tension without forcing. Remember that the bar should be placed as low as possible.
6.Squats with dumbbells
Doing squats with dumbbells is one of the most common exercises. But be careful. If you do dumbbells with shoulders facing forward, you will put too much pressure on your shoulders and you could hurt yourself.
The right choice is to do them with the shoulders facing back and joining the shoulder blades.
Remember to keep your back straight, hunching it slightly down.
Squat so that the hip is parallel to the floor.
7. Raised bar
If they make an angle, you could fall and injure your tendons.
- The correct position is to bend your knees, to move your chest, to hunch your back down and to throw your hip backwards.
- Legs and arms should be perpendicular to the floor.
The step exercise also requires caution.
For example, you may fall into an incorrect position away from the platform. This would cause great strain on the knees, not on the leg muscles.
- The right way is to have your back completely straight, with the shoulder blades tight, slightly arcuate, and move closer to the platform or the bench.
- The knees should be aligned with the feet.