Having a nice dentition is a sign of good health. Indeed, oral hygiene can prevent you from several diseases, so do not neglect it. The modern diet unfortunately promotes dental problems, including the accumulation of tartar. Here’s a tip that will allow you to eliminate tartar quickly.
· 1 toothpick
· 1 glass of warm water
· Hydrogen peroxide
· A toothbrush
· An antiseptic mouthwash
· 1 tablespoon baking soda
All of these ingredients or items used individually are very effective in preventing scale buildup or eliminating it.
How to use :
To prepare your tip and remove tartar effectively, follow these steps:
· Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with ½ tablespoon of salt. Rinse your toothbrush with hot water and immerse in the mixture. Brush your teeth carefully for 5 minutes, without forcing not to damage the enamel, then rinse.
· Mix a glass of hydrogen peroxide with a glass of warm water. Make gargles for a minute, spit and rinse with cold water.
· Arm yourself with a toothpick to remove accumulated tartar. Avoid touching your gums to prevent irritation.
· Then use the antiseptic mouthwash as regularly as possible.
Hydrogen peroxide or hydrogen peroxide is a very effective disinfectant. It is used by dentists to whiten teeth and prevent tartar build-up. This solution will also get rid of bacteria that accumulate in the mouth, promoting cavities or diseases of the gums.
Baking soda is a descaler and a very effective antibacterial agent. Many people use this powder to whiten their teeth. It is also effective against bacterial buildup and bad breath.
Other foods can help you eliminate tartar:
A few slices of cheese before starting your dish will allow you to neutralize the acids that promote the accumulation of tartar.
Tomatoes and strawberries are an effective tip for dissolving, removing tartar and preventing build-up. Rub your teeth with it and let it work for a few minutes. Then use a mixture of baking soda and warm water to rinse your mouth. You can also use other foods rich in vitamin C such as oranges, papaya or lemon.
Some tips to preserve your oral hygiene:
· Use dental floss regularly.
· Brush your teeth at least three times a day after meals, and be sure to make vertical movements.
· Before going to bed, take an orange peel and rub it against your teeth to prevent the spread of bacteria, without rinsing your mouth afterwards.