For some women, the menstrual period is one of the most unpleasant and unpleasant situations, for others it is easy to live with. Between pain, cramps, hormonal disorders, mood swings and digestive problems, we must learn to adopt certain gestures to better live his menstrual period!
In order to relieve the painful rules and prevent certain ailments during this critical period, here’s what to avoid:
Skip the meals
When you have your period, your body weakens because you lose a lot of blood, pain and cramps occur and hormonal and digestive disorders can alter your mood … During the period of the rules, it is essential to adopt a diet healthy and balanced. Try not to skip meals and drink enough water to boost your energy.
Make physical efforts
During the menstrual period, you may feel pain in your stomach or lower back. To relieve this pain and prevent it, avoid overworking or physical exertion.
The fast food
When you have your period, because of appetite disorders, eating fast food at 2 am may seem normal … But know that this food is completely unhealthy, especially in periods of menstruation. Eat your favorite foods, but moderate the consumption of unhealthy foods, including hamburgers and fries!
Work for long hours
It is true that it is impossible for the majority of women to avoid working during the menstrual period, but it is advisable to try to reduce your exhaustion especially on the first day.
Make a sleepless night
During the menstrual period, if you go to bed early, you will feel better, no matter how long you fall asleep. Your body suffers from pain and hormonal disorders, the best would be to rest. Listen to some soft music and close your eyes …
1. Tips to relieve the pain of menstruation
– Increase your water intake to prevent bloating due to the rules. Drinking warm water can be beneficial because hot drinks activate blood circulation, which relaxes sore muscles.
– Eat foods rich in calcium such as almonds and green vegetables (spinach, cabbage …). Calcium reduces cramps and relieves menstrual pain.
– Take a hot bath to relieve the pain and relax your muscles.
2. Tips for good personal hygiene during the menstrual period
– Use a mild product or only lukewarm water to wash your private parts during menstruation. Avoid soap or shower gels that can irritate the skin.
– Wash your hands without using a glove.
– During menstruation, wash your private parts avoiding vaginal cleansing.