You’ve probably heard about it before: One of the easiest ways to feel energized and achieve your weight loss goals is water, a lot of water. Say goodbye to soft drinks, sweet juices and bottled water, with refreshing and healthy flavors! Keep them in your fridge, the fruit water will motivate you to drink more.
Science says that one extra drink per meal can help you consume more than 1,000 calories a week! This is because water is a great way to curb hunger, and then it’s a great way to stop caloric drinks like soda.
What is the relationship between water and weight loss?
When your water intake does not match your performance, you may become dehydrated. Fluid loss is accentuated in warmer climates, during intense exercise, in high altitudes, and in the elderly, whose thirst may not be very strong.
Body hydration is one of the most important aspects of maintaining good health, and the fruit water will keep you hydrated throughout the day. Fruit water is super low in calories and rich in antioxidants and nutrients, and is 100% natural.
In the rest of our article, we will talk about the benefits of fruit water for your health, and we will share with you the technique to easily make your fruit water super refreshing and completely healthy and natural.
Here are the benefits of consuming fruit water and the method to prepare it yourself:
Fruit water combines all the benefits of its two essential components, you can also add other flavors, using herbs or making your own taste accommodations.
- Helps your body to free itself from fat cells
- Keeps your organs healthy when sweating
- Reduces muscle fatigue during work and exercise
- Help to recover faster after training
- Improve your mood
- Keeps you hydrated
- Increases your metabolism
- Helps you maintain a healthy weight
- Give the body more energy
- Calm stomach problems
- Eliminate toxins from your system
- Fruits: 500 grams of berries, citrus fruits, melons, pineapples … most fruits work
- Herbs: mint, basil, rosemary, tarragon, thyme or lavender
- Tap water or filtered
- Ice for more freshness.
Pitcher or 2-quart pot with lid
Mud or wooden spoon
1. If you use herbs, add a sprig of fresh herbs to the pitcher;
Squeeze and twist with the handle of the wooden spoon to break the leaves and release the flavor;
Do not spray the herbs into pieces.
2. Add approx. 500 grams of fruit;
Press and gently twist just enough to release some juice.
3. Fill the jar with ice cubes.
4. Add water above.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Your super fresh fruit water is now ready. Treat yourself !