All women dream of having a beautiful chest. Unfortunately, several factors can speed up their sagging and lose their flexibility and elasticity. However, there are natural remedies to help you prevent sagging and fight against gravity! Here are simple tips for having beautiful breasts.
The breast does not contain muscles, it is mainly constituted of adipose tissue. It also contains blood vessels, glandular tissues, fat cells and nerves. Therefore, it is difficult to firm this part of the body, but the breast is surrounded by muscles that can be strengthened, including the pectoral muscles.
In addition, here are some factors that can promote sagging breasts:
• Excessive exposure to UV rays
• A bad bra size
• Take showers too hot
• To carry too heavy loads
• Bad posture
Tips for having beautiful breasts
Here are some tips that can help you have beautiful breasts and prevent sagging:
• Drink a lot of water: it is important to drink plenty of water to promote good blood circulation and evacuate toxins.
• Keep an ideal weight: taking too fast or losing weight affects the shape of the breasts and promotes their sagging. Beware of yo-yo diets!
• Have a good diet: a healthy diet is essential to prevent sagging breasts. It is advisable to eat foods rich in calcium, vitamin C and protein because they promote the tightening of ligaments.
• Exercise: doing exercises will help you firm up your chest. It is therefore important to integrate them into your routine. Opt for exercises that will strengthen your pectoral muscles, such as pumps (which you can do against a wall if it seems too difficult) or exercises with small dumbbells.
• Massages: massages are essential for good blood circulation and for your breasts to regain their firmness. Here are the different massages you can do:
A massage with ice cubes
The ice cubes will stimulate blood circulation and tighten the tissues. Take two ice cubes and make circular motions around each of your breasts for one minute. Then, dry your breasts with a soft towel, put on a bra and lie down for 15 minutes.
A massage with olive oil
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. They attack healthy cells and accelerate the aging process of the skin. Put a few drops of olive oil in your palms and make circular movements for 15 minutes. Ideally, apply this tip several times a week.
An egg-white mask
Egg white is rich in proteins that tighten ligaments. Beat an egg white until you have a foamy texture that you will apply to your breasts and rest for 30 minutes. Rinse with fresh water.
A mask with cucumber and egg yolk
The mixture of cucumber and egg yolk is rich in water, protein and antioxidants that strengthen the breasts. In a blender, put the slices of a cucumber and the yolk of an egg, then mix until you get a consistent dough. Apply the mixture on your breasts and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.