Your teeth are one of the first things you notice! They are an indicator of well-being and your quality of life … And besides, to make a good impression on the other person, a smile with beautiful teeth is always an asset … Here are 3 simple tips that make it possible to whitewash them. teeth at home without going to the dentist!
Simple tips that are a healthy alternative to expensive and harmful teeth whitening
Having badly brushed teeth is seen as a sign of neglect … Americans spend more than $ 1 billion a year just on brightening teeth care, without being aware of the dangers associated with this type of practice. The good news is that you no longer have to buy overpriced treatments to whiten your teeth. By reading this article, you will be amazed at the amount of “whitening” products and ingredients in your cellar that make you smile!
Here are 3 tips to whiten your teeth naturally
Tip # 1: Baking Soda and Lemon
This recipe works as a very good whitening remedy for teeth. For this you need:
• A few teaspoons of baking soda
• Lemon juice (or water) in sufficient quantity to make a paste
• A toothbrush
How to realize this trick?
• Mix a few teaspoons of baking soda with a sufficient amount of lemon juice (or water) to make a paste;
• Before applying this mixture, wipe your teeth by removing excess saliva with a paper towel;
• Put a good amount of dough on your toothbrush and gently rub your teeth with it. Then let the paste work for 1 minute, then rinse your mouth to remove all traces of acidity (the acidity of the lemon can damage the enamel of the teeth);
• If you use only water, you can let the product work for more than 3 minutes.
Lemon has antibacterial properties that help cleanse the mouth by eliminating germs present.
The effectiveness of bicarbonate in reducing plaque has been demonstrated by many studies. Because of its acidity, it plays a role in the prevention of dental caries. In fact, baking soda inhibits plaque formation on teeth and increases the absorption of calcium by tooth enamel. The action of bicarbonate on teeth has been clearly demonstrated, which is why the toothpaste formula containing baking soda was patented in 1985 in the United States.
Tip # 2: apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps to reduce stains on teeth, especially those caused by coffee and nicotine. This trick works as long as you practice it diligently. To see results and a reduction in stains, it takes at least a month of regular use.
Indeed, the regular use of cider vinegar (Bio preferably) gives a brilliant smile, with teeth that seem professionally cleaned (dentist).
you must be careful with the use of acidic products (vinegar, lemon) as they can damage the enamel and cause erosion. Following a brushing with this “acid” cocktail, it is advisable to brush your teeth with a normal toothpaste, preferably without fluoride, or simply clean the mouth making sure to rinse well.
Tip # 3: Strawberries, salt and baking soda
Did you know that actress Catherine Zeta Jones owed her brilliant smile to one ingredient? Strawberries are naturally rich in vitamin C, which can help remove plaque and prevent it from turning yellow. Strawberries also contain malic acid, a protein that helps eliminate superficial stains.
How to realize this trick?
• 1 to 3 strawberries
• A small amount of sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (optional)
• Crush the strawberries to form a smooth paste and then add a small amount of sea salt and ½ teaspoon of baking soda (in case you opt for this option);
• Remove excess saliva from your mouth with a paper towel, and apply this mixture with your toothbrush (scrub as if you were brushing your teeth);
• Allow the mixture to rest on the teeth for 5 minutes, then rinse. To obtain an optimal result, you have to renew this trick every day.
You can notice very quickly a difference, and this from the first application. For this tip to be of optimal efficiency, it is better to practice it regularly (several days a week).