I. DATA PROTECTION
When using the Site and the Applications by the User, data may be collected and processed in order to allow access to the services of the Site and Applications (hereinafter the “Services”) to administrative and commercial management purposes.
WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED?
- User Account Data: means the data that the User provides when creating an account by completing the registration form.
Data made public by the User: refers to all the information that the User voluntarily displays on the Site and Applications such as, in particular, the User’s comments on blogs and forums, photos, discussions on the forums, and profile account (hereinafter “Public Data”).
- Transaction Data: where applicable, means the data that the User provides when making purchases through the Site and the Applications such as, but not limited to, their phone number, address, email address and information relating to its means of payment. The collected bank data is transmitted to third parties who help to process and satisfy the User’s requests.
- Navigation data: refers to the data that the Publisher collects when browsing the User on the Site and the Applications such as, in particular, the date, the time of the connection and / or navigation, the type of navigator, the browser language, its IP address.
All of these data will collectively be referred to hereinafter as the “Data”.
WHY DOES THE PUBLISHER COLLECT THE DATA OF THE USER?
The Data collected as part of the use of the Site and Applications are processed in order to meet the following purposes:
- The management of access to certain Services and their use;
- The constitution of files of members registered with the Services;
- The sending of newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages provided that the User checks the box expressing his acceptance, provided for this purpose, when registering for the Services;
- The development of statistics and attendance measures for the Services;
- The organization of quizzes, lotteries and all promotional activities excluding online gambling subject to the approval of the Regulatory Authority of the Online Games;
- Management of opinions and surveys of Users on Services or content of the Site and Applications.
When collecting the Data, the User will be informed if certain Data must be necessarily filled in or if they are optional. Data identified with an asterisk in the registration form is mandatory. Otherwise, access to the Services and their use by the User will be impossible.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
The database created at the time of registration for the Services is strictly confidential. The Publisher undertakes to take all appropriate precautions, organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and in particular, prevent them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties access.
Data transferred to authorities and / or public bodies:
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities upon request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, court officers, departmental officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
Data transferred to third parties:
The Data may, with the express and prior consent of the User be used by the Publisher, its subcontractors, affiliates and / or its business partners:
- The Editor’s staff, the audit departments (including the auditor) and the Publisher’s subcontractors will have access to the Data collected in connection with the use of the Site and the Applications.
- By ticking the box “I would like to receive Lagardère Active Group offers”, the User agrees that his / her Report Data may be used by all Lagardère Active Group companies (refers to the group of companies controlled directly or indirectly by Lagardère Active. – RCS Nanterre 433 443 124 – within the meaning of Article L.233-3 of the French Commercial Code) including the Publisher to inform him of the current status of his commercial offers or other services than those for which the User registered.
- By ticking the box “I wish to receive the offers of partners of eyandco.com”, the User accepts to receive the communications and the commercial offers relating to products and / or services provided by the commercial partners of the Publisher.
If the User has an account on social media sites and accesses the Site or Applications without having previously registered for Services, the Publisher may receive information from such social networks to facilitate the creation of an account on the Site or the Application.
When the User uses a Service via a social network site, the User allows the Publisher to access certain information that he has provided to the social network site, such as, in particular, his username, his name and first name, his profile picture, and his data on the use of this Service. By accessing a Service via a social network site the User authorizes the Publisher to collect, store and use any information that the User has authorized the social networking site to provide to the Publisher.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA BY THE USER
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, any natural person has the right of access and, where appropriate, rectification or deletion of the Data concerning him / her. The exercise of these rights is carried out at any time:
By post: 5 boulevard de la moselle, Lille – 59000, France
By phone: 06 65 06 06 17
By electronic means: [email protected]
The Editor reminds that any natural person may, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of Data concerning him.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION AND ARCHIVING OF DATA
User Data will not be retained beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set forth herein and in accordance with the Law. User Data is cleared when storage times expire. Nevertheless, the Data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, the finding, and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of such Data to the judicial authority. Archiving implies that these Data will be anonymous and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on a secure and independent support.
The Publisher takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of User Data. However, the Publisher can not guarantee the elimination of any risk of misuse of the Data. It is important for the User to maintain the confidentiality of his identifiers in order to prevent the illicit use of his account.
The User is informed and agrees that the various Public Data may be published centrally during any access of a User to his account.
The Publisher can not guarantee the confidentiality or deletion of Public Data in the public parts of the Services. The Publisher can not be held responsible for “spam” suffered by the Service User who decides voluntarily and spontaneously to publish his email address online.
At any time, the User may request the suspension of this publication, it being specified that the complex structure of the Internet network and the intervention of third-party SEO operators and / or search engines are likely to maintain the dissemination and access on the internet to certain Data once it has been released, and this regardless of the Publisher’s will.
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
If you do not want the benefits of these advertising cookies, you may be able to opt-out by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Email : [email protected]