ARTICLE 1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The user is presumed to know and accept, without reservation, all the terms and conditions simply because of the connection to the site and the applications and the use of the services.
The TOS apply concomitantly to the particular conditions of use notified to users when they register for the Services concerned (ii) to the Personal Data and Cookies Charter available here.
If the User does not accept all or part of the documents, he must stop using the site.
The Publisher may at any time modify the terms of the Terms. The user is made aware of the current version of this, which is the posting on the site and applications, on the date of connection to any service of the services, the user recognized and accepted without Restriction, s’ Commit to get done at each connection.
ARTICLE 2. REGISTRATION TO SERVICES AND IDENTIFICATION MANAGEMENT
The Publisher makes available to the Users different Services accessible by the creation of an account eyandco.com (hereinafter the “Account eyandco.com”).
The User is informed that the Publisher reserves the right to modify or delete, at any time, without notice and in its sole discretion, all or part of the Services.
2.1 How to register for the Services
Access to certain Services is conditional upon registration with the eyandco.com Account, which is a free and personal Service allowing the Registered User to benefit from a Service for the management of his eyandco.com Account and the Services which are associated, such as in particular the Interactive Services defined in the Special Conditions detailed below.
To create an eyandco.com Account, the User must:
– Or choose a nickname and fill out a registration form by providing personal information, such as name, first name, email address, password, which will then identify and facilitate access Services;
– Or be registered to one of the third sites indicated by the Publisher and use its login credentials.
The User agrees to provide true, accurate and complete information on said form. The User undertakes to update this information with each change of situation.
Minors are allowed to register on the express condition that they have previously obtained from one of their parents (or the person exercising parental authority) the authorization to use the Services. The Publisher reserves the right to ask for a written justification at any time and to carry out any checks as well as to remove the registration of the minor child who does not return the said justification immediately. The parents (or holders of parental authority) therefore agree to be the guarantor of compliance with all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and, where applicable, Special Conditions of Use for certain Services. They recognize that it is their responsibility to monitor the use made by minor children of the Services.
2.2 Management of identifiers
The username and password (hereinafter the “Identifiers”) allow each User to identify themselves and to connect to the Services. They are personal and confidential and can only be modified at the request of their holder or at the initiative of the Publisher.
Each User is fully responsible for the use of his Identifiers that he undertakes to keep secret and not to disclose in any form whatsoever to third parties. In case of loss, theft or any fraudulent use of its Identifiers, the User must immediately inform the Publisher. The user can then:
– Either request the replacement of its Identifiers when there is a risk that they are used by a third party;
– Either request the secure return of its identifiers.
Each User is therefore solely responsible for the use of the Service (s) made under his / her identification. Any connection or transmission of data made using the Identifiers will be deemed to have been made by the User and under his exclusive responsibility. Consequently, the Publisher can not be held responsible for the fraudulent use of User IDs by a third party.
The User may at any time terminate his eyandco.com Account by contacting the Publisher by post at the address of the Publisher’s office or by electronic means at the following address: [email protected]
If for a period of three (3) years the User does not use the Services as part of the registration to the eyandco.com Account, the User agrees that his subscription and his Identifiers are deleted.
ARTICLE 3. ACCESS TO SERVICES AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICES
3.1 Availability of the Site and Applications
The Publisher undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that access and operation of the Site and Applications are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without interruption, it being understood that this commitment constitutes only an obligation of means. However, the Publisher can not see its responsibility sought in case of temporary unavailability of the Site, Applications and Services (i) in case of maintenance of the Site, Applications or servers on which they are hosted, (ii) in occurrence of events beyond his control and control; and (iii) due to force majeure. The Editor will inform the User in advance of the unavailability if the event causing the unavailability is foreseeable.
3.2 Suspension of access
The Publisher reserves the right to suspend access to the Services (i) in the event of loss, theft and / or fraudulent use of User’s Identifiers which the latter has informed, (ii) in case of use not in accordance with the provisions hereof, (iii) in case of maintenance operations. The responsibility of the Publisher can not be engaged because of these interruptions and the consequences that may result for the User.
ARTICLE 4. COMMITMENT OF USERS
The User is informed that all laws and regulations in force are applicable on the Internet.
4.1 General User Behavior
When registering and for any use of the different Services to which the EYANDCO.com Account gives access, any User agrees, both with regard to the Publisher and other Registered Users and in general all third parties to:
– Provide accurate, up-to-date, true, complete data;
– Do not provide erroneous, obsolete data;
– Do not usurp, in whole or in part, the identity, title or quality of a third party;
– Respect the management of access and in particular do not hide its true identity by connecting under the personal parameters of another User;
– Keep confidential his IDs and not reveal them to third parties;
Warn the Editor of any logical and technical malfunctions that he may notice and any anomalies he may discover, such as unauthorized intrusions within his EYANDCO.com Account.
In case of non-compliance with the above commitments by the User, the Publisher reserves the right to suspend or refuse access, without notice or compensation, temporarily or permanently, to all or part of the Services.
Any User who registers and uses the various Services associated with his EYANDCO.com Account, in particular by publishing personal data concerning him, acknowledges that he proceeds under his entire and exclusive responsibilities, and in particular the liability of the dissemination and reproduction of the information, and because of the resulting consequences vis-à-vis other Users, and / or interested third parties.
Lastly, it is strictly forbidden, under penalty of criminal and / or civil sanctions, to proceed with the extraction of a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the database consisting of data disseminated via the public parts of the different Services.
4.2 Commitments to the Contributions published by the User
The Site, the Applications and the information published there are reserved:
(i) the consultation of information by means of the Publisher’s automated data processing system;
(ii) uses strictly reserved for the private and non-commercial use of the User and not intended for collective, free or paid use.
The User declares and acknowledges that all information, data, texts, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, videos, messages or any other content that he issues (Hereinafter the “Contribution (s)”) are under his full and sole responsibility.
The User agrees both with regard to the Publisher, other Users and generally any third party, to respect unconditionally all applicable legislation, and more particularly:
– Intellectual property law applicable to multimedia creations, software, texts, databases, articles, photos, videos, trademarks, databases, images of any kind;
– The right to the image of the models appearing on photographs;
– The rights of photographers and agencies in these photographs;
– The Data Protection Act, Files and Freedoms concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data;
– The right of the press;
– The legal device for protecting computer fraud.
Consequently, any registered User is forbidden to both the Publisher and other Registered Users and generally to any third party:
– to broadcast defamatory, abusive, harassing, or threatening remarks, or in violation of the rights of others;
– To praise crimes against humanity, to incite racial hatred or pedophilia;
– Create a false identity or impersonate a third party;
– To transmit viruses, a Trojan horse, logic bombs or any other harmful or destructive program;
– To hinder Interactive Services;
– To take back all or part of the content of pre-existing works without the authorization of the holders of the rights on these works;
– To reproduce and / or use the brand, the company name, the logo or any distinctive sign and in general any data of any nature whatsoever, any editorial, graphic or other of the Publisher or a third party;
– To proceed or even to attempt an intrusion within the Site and / or the Applications or the information system of administration of the Site and / or the Applications or to modify, totally or partially the elements which are contained therein.
– The User agrees to compensate the Publisher for any damage directly or indirectly related to the non-respect of these guarantees.
– Any User who acts in fraud of these Terms is exposed to civil and / or criminal prosecution.
4.3 Duty of vigilance – Means implemented to combat illicit activities
Any User acknowledges being informed that a posteriori moderation on the Interactive Services is implemented to control, delete or modify the contents published by the Users which would appear contrary to the laws and regulations in force, or which would have been reported as such by the judicial authority.
Any User acknowledges being informed that an alert system is made available at any time to any person wishing to report the publication on the Services of any message of a contentious nature of which it would be aware, in particular those which would fall under the offenses provided for in Article 24 paragraphs 5 and 8 of the Press Law and Article 227-23 of the Penal Code, such as the apology for crimes against humanity, incitement to racial hatred, child pornography, and this in accordance with the provisions of article 6-I-7 paragraphs 3 and 4 of the law for Confidence in the Digital Economy of June 21, 2004.
To exercise this option, the User must click on the link “report illegal content” provided for this purpose, and accessible on the homepage of the Services and / or any other location that would seem better suited to the Publisher by having care to identify the disputed message, explain how it is contrary to the laws and regulations in force, and then provide, for natural persons, their last name, first name, address and telephone number, and for persons their name, business name, address, telephone number and the identity of their legal representative.
It is understood that the abuse of this faculty is likely to engage the responsibility of the person who exercises it. In particular, are likely to give rise to legal proceedings:
– the fact of reporting a message or activity as illegal for the sole purpose of withdrawing it or ceasing its dissemination, knowing that this information is inaccurate;
– the denunciation, carried out by any means of communication, including electronically and directed against a particular person, of an act which is liable to lead to judicial sanctions, and which is wholly or partly known to be incorrect.
ARTICLE 5. ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SITE
ARTICLE 6. PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
The user is informed that:
– the Publisher implements from the Services, processing of personal data to allow access to the Services and their use by the User, for administrative and commercial management purposes;
– When connecting to the Site and the Applications and when using the Services, cookies are installed on the User’s terminal.
For more information, the User is invited to read the Personal Data and Cookies Charter available by clicking on the following link: https://eyandco.com/privacy-policy/
ARTICLE 7. ADVERTISING AND PARTNERSHIPS
The User is informed that the free and free access to the Site’s content and services, as well as to the Applications (excluding subscriber editions), is financed by the revenues linked to the advertising broadcast on these spaces.
It acknowledges that in return for its right to use such content and Services free and open access, it accepts and will not oppose the display of advertising on the Site and Applications.
The Publisher establishes partnerships to enrich the content and the Services offered by the Site and the Applications. These offers of the partners are proposed by them independently and under their sole responsibility. Consequently, the Publisher can not be held liable for any cause and on any grounds whatsoever with regard to the offers thus consulted as well as to the transactions that may ensue from them, the partners being alone engaged in a contractual relationship with the Users of the Site and Applications.
The content of the partner sites remains their intellectual property. Any reproduction, republication or redistribution by any means whatsoever is totally prohibited by law without the written consent of the partners concerned.
These Terms and Conditions of Use do not apply to the content and offers of the partners, it is therefore recommended to Users to read the general conditions of use and general conditions of sale of partner sites.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE SITE TERMS . The caption to each Section of these Site Terms are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.
Last Updated: Hune 08, 2018